Cosmetic Nose Surgery
Cosmetic nose surgery is one of the most popular surgeries which is done to make harmony between your nose with other parts of the face.
Choosing the best and skilled surgeon is so important.
Bony nose surgery
Noses with hump and less skin are called bony noses. These noses always will have better result, and less cartilage is needed.
Fleshy nose surgery
Noses with less cartilage and thick skin are called fleshy noses are more sensitive than bony noses. During nose surgery, excess skin is removed and cartilage will be improved. But by choosing the best surgeon, best result will be gained.
Pre- operative cares
Before surgery, you should have consultation with your surgeon, he or she explains necessary things and also does tests and photos. Patients should avoid alcohol and smoking, 2 weeks before surgery.
You should not eat food and drink water before surgery, and go to clinic or hospital, 1 hour before surgery.
Those who are under 18, should have their parent’s satisfaction.
Post- op cares
- Avoid entering damages to the nose
- Use pillows while sleeping
- Apply ice pack on the nose to prevent swelling and bruising
- Eat more liquids and soft foods, to prevent pressure to the nose
- Use prescribed drugs and medications
- Wash your nose with a sterile serum
- Taping is the most post- operative cares to reduce the swelling and also shapes the nose.
- Tampon is removed 3 days after surgery.